In the summers of 2010 and 2011 I had the opportunity, with Steve Brusatte, Richard Buttler, Octavio Matteus, Francisco Lopes, and Jessica Whiteside, to assist in geological and paleontological fieldwork in the Algarve Basin in Portugal. The dominance of red in the pictures below gives a hint into the dominance of the Triassic in this region.
I am a science writer based in Pasadena, California specializing in Earth and Space science. I am a graduate of the Science Writing Program at Johns Hopkins University.
- When did Donald Trump come up with "Make America Great Again?" November 2012. snopes.com/trump-patent-m… 11 minutes ago
- RT @davidmackau: Trump's crib notes during the WH gun violence listening session: "5. I hear you" https://t.co/XRI0X78b5U 2 hours ago
- You do know that you repealed a law aimed at strengthening background checks, right? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 7 hours ago
- awkward https://t.co/ZeMzTnTO4y 9 hours ago
- RT @alexkasprak: @ninaburleigh https://t.co/Iq4Wu1sNfO 9 hours ago