In the summers of 2010 and 2011 I had the opportunity, with Steve Brusatte, Richard Buttler, Octavio Matteus, Francisco Lopes, and Jessica Whiteside, to assist in geological and paleontological fieldwork in the Algarve Basin in Portugal. The dominance of red in the pictures below gives a hint into the dominance of the Triassic in this region.
I am a science writer based in Pasadena, California specializing in Earth and Space science. I am a graduate of the Science Writing Program at Johns Hopkins University.
- @laraeparker i am on the edge of my seat watching this thread 5 minutes ago
- "This video is so misleading that it appears almost proud of its own abject ignorance and total lack of intellectua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @profcarroll: META: Donny Jr is mad that the “pro-conservative” facebook fact-check partner isn’t taking his side on why Anderson Cooper… 4 hours ago
- RT @ndrew_lawrence: The person who just yesterday attacked the wrong Christine Ford based on a RateMyProfessor review is now the journalism… 4 hours ago
- RT @kathygriffin: Judge Kavanaugh in 2015: "What happens at Georgetown prep, stays at Georgetown prep. That’s been a good thing for all o… 7 hours ago