In the summers of 2010 and 2011 I had the opportunity, with Steve Brusatte, Richard Buttler, Octavio Matteus, Francisco Lopes, and Jessica Whiteside, to assist in geological and paleontological fieldwork in the Algarve Basin in Portugal. The dominance of red in the pictures below gives a hint into the dominance of the Triassic in this region.
I am a science writer based in Pasadena, California specializing in Earth and Space science. I am a graduate of the Science Writing Program at Johns Hopkins University.
- RT @danpfeiffer: This Tweet is so sad. Imagine being super rich, President of the United States, and still being so needy for approval http… 5 hours ago
- RT @RealPressSecBot: A statement by the President: https://t.co/kv001qqPcT 5 hours ago
- RT @flashboy: Daily Mail reported (and now deleted) false rumours about the ongoing Oxford Circus incident based on a tweet that’s OVER A W… 10 hours ago
- RT @Bencjacobs: Turkey day interrupted by what is likely a Turkey based plea deal twitter.com/nytmike/status… 1 day ago
- Nomenclature reminder https://t.co/gA0pq6nB1h 1 day ago