In the summers of 2010 and 2011 I had the opportunity, with Steve Brusatte, Richard Buttler, Octavio Matteus, Francisco Lopes, and Jessica Whiteside, to assist in geological and paleontological fieldwork in the Algarve Basin in Portugal. The dominance of red in the pictures below gives a hint into the dominance of the Triassic in this region.
I am a science writer based in Pasadena, California specializing in Earth and Space science. I am a graduate of the Science Writing Program at Johns Hopkins University.
- womp womp twitter.com/KFILE/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- Will she be visiting the girls? twitter.com/NBCNews/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @brooklynmarie: Hey everyone, here's a DHS memo from 2014: dhs.gov/sites/default/… The Obama administration was not innocent in border… 1 hour ago
- @nursegalmom Hello Stacey. I'm a reporter for @snopes looking into stories regarding physician volunteers at UAC sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @KFILE: LOL, I still can't get over the president did something yesterday which – besides being totally unnecessary to end a crisis he c… 3 hours ago